All 5D Blog articles from June 2017 onwards can be located on the 5D Website at www.5d-blog.com No more post will appear on blogger from this point.

Sunday, 14 October 2012

Introduction!


And in the beginning……..


I've been sat for a while pondering on what exactly I would have as my first blog entry. It has taken a while. Many topics within this rather large remit of a blog have tried their best to vie for my attentions to be first on here and I've had to be strong and determined in my initial rejections......those thoughts of mine can be pretty insistent and seductive. After all, this all sets the tone for what is to come in the months ( and hopefully ) in the years to come. This is important stuff!

Also important is the disclaimer I would like to make about the subject matter in this blog. I am not an expert. I don't have a photographic memory in regard to, say, which Star Trek episode Spock's father first appeared in or how to say 'mine's a large glass of red wine' in Elvish (anyone who does know is most welcome to leave me a suggestion!).

 But i do love all things that this blog will relate to - and sometimes it may just go off on a tangent as the line between what is one genre an another may often get a little blurred. Yes there WILL be Science fiction, Fantasy and horror, but there may also be less explicit entries on a variety of genres that may occasionally float one's boat. So anyone reading this can feel free to agree, disagree & contribute as much as they wish. Just don't be too critical if i get the odd date or fact out of sync…….I'm not saying that i'm right, I'm just saying that it's all rather fab.

So to those who read this, I sincerely hope you enjoy it. Now lets all buckle up, I have the feeling it's going to be a bumpy ride!


COMING FIRST - THE TWILIGHT ZONE






2 comments:

  1. ooooh cant wait to see what transpires here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next event will be transpiring soon :-)

    ReplyDelete